Lectures, presentations, in-class group discussions, role-plays and exercises, feedback, case studies, homework readings and assignments. You can also look forward to having the chance to consult your ideas or questions with HRM professionals as guest speakers.
- Brewster, C., Houldsworth, E., Sparrow, P., and Vernon, G. (2016a) International Human Resource Management. 4th Edition. London: CIPD.
- Crawshaw, J.R., Budhwar, P., and Davis, A. (2017) Human Resource Management: Strategic and International Perspectives. 2nd Edition. London: Sage.
- Torrington, D., Hall, L., Taylor, S., and Atkinson, C. (2017) Human Resource Management. 10th Edition. Harlow: Pearson.
- Selected journal articles, personality tests, practitioner sources (list will be specified during the classes)
You will receive an official Certificate of Attendance upon completion of your course. Please inform the organizing staff if you require any extra supplements, such as Transcript of Records. The student is eligible to receive up to 5 ECTS credits, however please follow the instructions here and consult the acknowledgment process with your university in advance.
- attendance in class 15%
- team assignment 40%
- individual assignment 35%
- exam 10%
Course time total 125 hours
- Total time of in-class work = 50hours
- Preliminary assignment = 10hours
- Preparation = 65hours
Course fee includes the course itself, application fee, study materials, Prague public transportation ticket for 2 weeks, afternoon/evening social activities and events, welcome drink and goodbye graduation party. Other expenses, such as meals, accommodation, insurance, personal expenses, extra activities (such as trips outside of town over the weekend and entrance fees), and required equipment (i.e. pencils, paper for illustrations) are not included in the price.
Please note, after the 30th of April 2020 there will be a late enrollment fee charged in the amount of 50EUR on top of the course fee.
COVID-19 Cancellation fee - in case the courses will be cancelled without an alternative course or the Summer school program will not be happening due to the lasting Coronavirus restrictions in your country or in the Czech Republic, we will be refunding all amount except for only 40EUR.
Terms and Conditions - Cancellation fees
Costs of living in Prague
For accommodation options, please visit the dedicated page
*Program/Course Outline is subject to change.