There are many ways to share your personal data with us on our websites.
- ESS Registration
- Submitting a query through a Contact Form
- ESS application form online
- Website visit
By filling out and submitting one of the forms, you agree to provide the company mentioned below:
- Czech-us Studium v zahranici s.r.o., VAT number CZ 02419386, registered seat address at Prague 1 – Nove Mesto, Vodickova 730/9, zip code 110 00, Czech Republic, and office address at Prague 1, Nove Mesto, Vodickova 791/41, zip code 110 00, Czech Republic, registered in the Business Register C 218282 filed with the Municipal Court in Prague, telephone number: +420 211 221 501, e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org with a branch office marked as Czech-us – branch office Prague, with the office address at Prague 1 – Nove Mesto, Vodickova 791/41, zip code 110 00;
(further referred to as “Provider”) within the meaning of the Regulation No. 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/ES (General Data Protection Regulation) (further referred to as “Regulation”) with the following data processing;
- First name and surname
- Date of birth
- Address of permanent residence
- E-mail address (4, 3, 2, 1)
- Telephone number (4, 3, 2, 1)
- ID number
- Passport number
- University info
- cookies, IP address and other online identifiers
- Communication with authorities and institutions in order to ensure travelling/studying abroad
- Taking and publishing photos and videos used in promotional materials aimed at commercial use
- And other complying documents necessary for successful fulfilment of a relevant Czech-us Summer School programme
These data will be kept by the Provider for a period of 3 years or for the duration of the programme contract.
I give my explicit and unconditional agreement with the Regulation as described above. Provision of personal data is voluntary. The consent can be taken back any time, for example by sending an email or a letter to one of the addresses of the Czech-us company mentioned above.
When processing data, we also use services provided by trustworthy third-party service providers, mainly Microsoft, Google, Facebook. All service providers use sufficient arrangements for personal data protection. Please, feel free to contact us for more details.
Please, bear in mind that according to the Regulation, you have the right to:
- Take your consent back any time
- Ask us for any details and information on your data processing
- Request of copy of your personal data processed
- Request access to such data, have them updated or amended or request limited processing
- Request a deletion of such data
- Data portability
- In cases of doubt with regard to the personal data processing, file a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection