A majority of students will be accommodated in a newly reconstructed building – the Botič Student House. Direct connection to the French Institute, where all the ESS courses will be held, is secured by the tram line 24. Other sports and social places such as the Prague embankment – Náplavka, Riegerovy Sady Park or the HAMR sports centre are also easily accessible.
Accommodation is secured with superior equipment. There are double rooms with their own bathrooms. Each room, other than just beds wardrobes and desks, also has a fridge. A social room as well as a gym is available for students in the grounds of the halls of residence.
Special price for ESS students in Prague:
1) Students with ISIC card – 13 € / person / night, you will pay 182 € in total for 14 nights
2) Students without ISIC card – 15 € / person / night, you will pay 210 € in total for 14 nights
Prague is a one of the most frequently visited european destinations and it offers number of ways of transportation. such as, buses, trains and airports.
Airports near Prague:
- CZ: Václav Havel Airport Prague (PRG) – 15 km
- CZ: Brno Airport (BRQ) – 200 km
- CZ: Pardubice (PED) – 100 km
- AT: Vienna International Airport (VIE) – 330 km
- DE: Munich Airport (MUC) – 372 km