A majority of students will be accommodated in a newly reconstructed building – the Botič Student House. There is a direct connection to the French Institute, where all the ESS courses will be held. Other sports and social places such as the Prague embankment – Náplavka, Riegerovy Sady Park or the HAMR sports centre are also easily accessible.
Accommodation is secured with superior equipment. There are double rooms with their own bathrooms. Each room, other than just beds wardrobes and desks, also has a fridge. A social room, as well as a gym, is available for students in the grounds of the halls of residence.
Special price for ESS students in Prague:
- Students with ISIC card – 14 € / person / night, you will pay 182 € in total for 13 nights
- Students without ISIC card – 15 € / person / night, you will pay 195 € in total for 13 nights
- Students Single Room – 22 € / person / night, you will pay 286 € in total for 13 nights (limited capacity)
Prague is one of the most frequently visited European destinations and it offers a number of ways of transportation. such as, buses, trains and airports.
Airports near Prague:
- CZ: Václav Havel Airport Prague (PRG) – 15 km
- CZ: Brno Airport (BRQ) – 200 km
- CZ: Pardubice (PED) – 100 km
- AT: Vienna International Airport (VIE) – 330 km
- DE: Munich Airport (MUC) – 372 km