The organiser of the European summer school is a student agency Czech-us Studium v zahranici s.r.o., ID No.: 02419386, with its registered address at Prague 1 – Nové Město, Vodičkova 730/9, Postal Code 110 00, Czech Republic, and with the contact address Prague 1 – Nové Město, Vodičkova 791/41, Postal Code 110 00, Czech Republic, registered in the Commercial Register maintained by the Municipal Court in Prague, File No. C 218282.
1) The subject of the service
The Organiser which is authorised to organise undertakes to arrange for the Customer a package of tourist services (package tour) called „European Summer school“ which is specified below. The Customer undertakes to pay the total package tour price and the other fees connected with the course under these Terms and conditions.
Package tour may consist of:
- study course
- public transportation
- transportation to the Czech Republic
- free time activities
- visa service
2) Cancellation fees
The Customer may always withdraw from the Summer School any time before the commencement of package tour by delivering a written withdrawal notice to the Organiser. The Customer is obliged to inform the Organiser about the cancellation of its participation in the package tour in writing and without undue delay.
In case of the termination of the participation is due to the reasons attributable to the Customer before the commencement of the package tour the Organiser has the right to receive the following cancellation fees from the Customer:
- EUR 100 (in words: one hundred euro) plus any and all costs connected with the cancellation of the package tour (i.e. the cancellation fee for the cancellation of the bus ticket / the air ticket, the cancellation fee for the cancellation of the accommodation, the cancellation fee for the cancellation of the already arranged insurance etc.) in case of the termination of this participation more than 3 (in words: three) months before the commencement of the package tour;
- EUR 200 (in words: two hundred euro) plus any and all costs connected with the cancellation of the package tour and already incurred proved costs in case of the termination of this participation 3 (in words: three) months to 2 (in words: two) month before the commencement of the package tour;
- EUR 350 (in words: three hundred and fifty euro) plus any and all costs connected with the cancellation of the package tour and already incurred proved costs in case of the termination of this participation is less than 2 (in words: two) month before the commencement of the package tour;
- cancellation fee corresponding to the total package tour price including any and all fees connected with the course and travel costs plus any and all costs connected with the cancellation of the package tour and already incurred proved costs in case of the termination of this participation less than 1 (in words: one) month before the commencement of the package tour.
- Online Course refund = Online Alternative – we are fully prepared for an online version of the courses if the Coronavirus restrictions will still take place and your physical presence in Prague will not be possible. If this scenario will occur we will be refunding 200EUR as a discount for the online version of the courses.
- COVID-19 Cancellation – in case the courses will be cancelled without an alternative course or the Summer school program will not be happening due to the Coronavirus restrictions, we will be refunding all amount. That means the Cancellation fee is 0,-EUR.
3) Visa Denial
The Customer may always withdraw from the Summer School any time before the commencement of package tour by delivering a written withdrawal notice to the Organiser in case of a Visa Denial for visa obligated countries towards the Czech Republic which is part of the Schengen area. The Customer is obliged to inform the Organiser about the cancellation of its participation in the package tour in writing and without undue delay and send the Organizer a visa denial confirmation from the Czech embassy where he or she applied for a visa.
A 160 EUR (in words: one hundred and sixty euro) via denial fee will apply. The difference in the invoiced amount and the visa denial fee will be refunded to the Customer’s bank account upon receiving the proof of visa denial as stated above within one month by the Organizer.
4) Rights and Obligations
The organiser has informed the Customer about all substantial circumstances important for his/her decision about the choice of the package tour before the date submitting the application form. The Customer is obliged to inform the Organiser about all facts which have a decisive importance for him/her to change or cancel the package tour.
The Organiser undertakes to hand over to the Customer reasonably in advance all documents which relate to the package tour or to the course. The Organiser shall deliver to the Customer in an appropriate way at least 7 (in words: seven) days before the package tour further detailed information about all circumstances it is aware and which are important for the Customer.
The Organiser is obliged to arrange the package tour for the Customer in the term chosen by the Customer from the offer of the Organiser and pursuant to the requirements of the Customer.
The Organiser is obliged to arrange for the Customer’s suitable accommodation in cooperation with the Customer. The Organiser is also obliged to enable the Customer the conditions for that the Customer can regularly attend the course.
The Customer shall be entitled to receive the agreed and paid services duly and timely and also to make a complaint in case of any respective defect. The Organiser shall be obliged to deal with the respective complaint only in case it is made by the Customer in writing. Any and all defects in the quality of the respective course must be put in writing and noticed by the Customer to the Organiser without undue delay after their occurrence, i.e. also during the course so that the Organiser can remedy it during the course.
The Customer undertakes to settle any and all additional fees which are connected with the prolongation of the course, prolongation of the period of the agreed accommodation and other respective similar fees as at the maturity date of the invoices issued by the Organiser.
If the Organiser cancels the package tour less than 20 (in words: twenty) days before its commencement, the Organiser shall pay to the Customer adequate compensation for damage and loss.
If due to external circumstances, the Organiser is forced to change the conditions of the package tour, the Organiser shall propose a change to the Customer. Where a change results in a change in the package tour price, the Organiser shall provide the new price in such a proposal.
The Organiser may withdraw from these Terms and Conditions only if the package tour is cancelled or if the Customer has breached his/her duty under these Terms and Conditions.
The Customer undertakes to pay for the package tour organised by the Organiser and for the further services provided by the Organiser the package tour price and further fees (if relevant).
The Customer declares that during the stay he/she will hold a valid passport issued by the country of his/her origin. The Organiser cannot be held liable for breach of this condition by the Customer.
The Customer hereby grants his/her consent to the provision of his/her personal data to the Organiser and to the processing of such data by the Organiser in the scope necessary to the fulfilment of the package tour.
The Organiser declares that the package tour taking place is conditional to reaching a certain number of customers – the respective course shall be realised only if at least 6 (in words: six) customers shall file their application for the course 20 (in words:twenty) days before its commencement at the latest. If the package tour relating to the respective course is cancelled due to the reasons above the Organiser shall offer to the Customer an alternative course or shall return the package tour price paid by the Customer including all fees connected with the course in full to the Customer without undue delay.
The Customer understands and agrees that these Terms and Conditions and the rights and obligations of the Parties hereto are construed and shall be governed by the Czech generally binding legal regulations, especially by the Civil Code.
5) Online payment portal
The Customer may pay for the issued invoice online using his/her credit/debit card on the European Summer School payment portal. The customer, in that case, should select the course, appropriate accommodation and other parts of his package tour with a total amount which shall be equal to the invoiced amount. Once all services are selected the customer should proceed to checkout and select his desired payment option, fill out Billing details and then manage the payment. Upon a successful transaction, the Customer will see a new window with a notice from Comgate. In case the payment will not go through you will be informed about the declined payment and we will notify you how to continue and finish the transaction.