- Andreas Antonopoulos, The internet of money, 2016
- Paul Vigna & Michael J. Casey, The age of cryptocurrency, 2015
- Group presentations on pre-determined topics (50%)
- Final presentation of a business project website that includes an ICO, a portfolio of what the students have learned, and a short reflection of the main take aways of the course (50%)
- For every class that a student misses, the student has to make a substitute assignment
You will receive an official Certificate of Attendance upon completion of your course. Please inform the organizing staff if you require any extra supplements, such as Transcript of Records. The student is eligible to receive up to 5 ECTS credits, however please follow the instructions here and consult the acknowledgment process with your university in advance.
Course time total 125 hours
- Total time of in-class work = 50hours
- Preliminary assignment = 10hours
- Preparation = 65hours
Course fee includes the course itself, application fee, study materials, afternoon/evening social activities and events, welcome and goodbye drink as part of the graduation party. Other expenses, such as meals, accommodation, insurance, personal expenses, public transportation ticket, extra activities (such as trips outside of town over the weekend and entrance fees), and required equipment (i.e. pencils, paper for illustrations) are not included in the price.
Please note, after the 30th of April 2022 there will be a late enrollment fee charged in the amount of 50EUR on top of the course fee.
COVID-19 Antigen Tests upon arrival to Prague you might be asked to take a COVID test or you will have to take the tests regularly during your stay. We will have Antigen tests ready for you at the student dormitory Botic and in the classrooms, if needed..
COVID-19 Cancellation insurance - you can purchase additional Cancellation insurance which will cover the fees paid by you in case a particular course will be canceled without an alternative course, or the Summer school program will not be happening even in an ONLINE version due to Coronavirus in your country or in the Czech Republic or you will end up in quarantine before your arrival or during your stay in Prague. The price of the Cancellation insurance is 30,- EUR.
Terms and Conditions - Cancellation fees
Costs of living in Prague
For accommodation options, please visit the dedicated page