- Andreas Antonopoulos, The internet of money, 2016
- Paul Vigna & Michael J. Casey, The age of cryptocurrency, 2015
- Group presentations on pre-determined topics (50%)
- Final presentation of a business project website that includes an ICO, a portfolio of what the students have learned, and a short reflection of the main take aways of the course (50%)
- For every class that a student misses, the student has to make a substitute assignment
You will receive an official Certificate of Attendance upon completion of your course. Please inform the organizing staff if you require any extra supplements, such as Transcript of Records. The student is eligible to receive up to 5 ECTS credits, however please follow the instructions here and consult the acknowledgment process with your university in advance.
Course time total 125 hours
- Total time of in-class work = 50hours
- Preliminary assignment = 10hours
- Preparation = 65hours
Course fee includes the course itself, application fee, study materials, Prague public transportation ticket for 2 weeks, afternoon/evening social activities and events, welcome drink and goodbye graduation party. Other expenses, such as meals, accommodation, insurance, personal expenses, extra activities (such as trips outside of town over the weekend and entrance fees), and required equipment (i.e. pencils, paper for illustrations) are not included in the price.
Please note, after the 30th of April 2019 there will be a late enrollment fee charged in the amount of 50EUR on top of the course fee.
Terms and Conditions - Cancellation fees
Costs of living in Prague
For accommodation options, please visit the dedicated page