- Allan, D (2002). Sticky Wisdom: How to Start a Creative Revolution at Work, Capstone, Mankato.
- Anderson, C. (2017). TED Talks: The Official TED Guide to Public Speaking, Mariner Books, New York.
- Bettinghaus, E.P. (1980). Persuasive Communication. Holt, Rinehart and Winston, New York.
- Davnes, K. (2009). Creative Writer's Handbook. Pearson, New York.
- Harcourt, M (2012). The Storytelling Animal: How Stories Make us Human. Houghton Mifflin Harcourt, Boston.
- Harford, T. (2016). Messy: How to Be Creative and Resilient in a Tidy-Minded World. Little Brown Book Group, New York.
- King, S. (2000). On Writing: a Memoir of the Craft. Scribner, New York.
- Moody, S. (2014). Better English Writing: Improve Your Writing Power (Webster's Word Power) . Geddes & Grosset Ltd, Glasgow.
- Manson, M. (2019). The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck: A Counterintuitive Approach to Living a Good Life. Harper, London.
You will receive an official Certificate of Attendance upon completion of your course. Please inform the organizing staff if you require any extra supplements, such as Transcript of Records. The student is eligible to receive up to 5 ECTS credits, however please follow the instructions here and consult the acknowledgment process with your university in advance.
- attendance in class 15%
- team assignment 40%
- individual assignment 35%
- exam 10% (optional, if required by home University)
Course time total 125 hours
- Total time of in-class work = 50hours
- Preliminary assignment = 10hours
- Preparation = 65hours
Course fee includes the course itself, application fee, study materials, Prague public transportation ticket for 2 weeks, afternoon/evening social activities and events, welcome drink and goodbye graduation party. Other expenses, such as meals, accommodation, insurance, personal expenses, extra activities (such as trips outside of town over the weekend and entrance fees), and required equipment (i.e. pencils, paper for illustrations) are not included in the price.
Please note, after the 30th of April 2020 there will be a late enrollment fee charged in the amount of 50EUR on top of the course fee.
Online Alternative -we are fully prepared for an online version of the courses if the restrictions will still take place and your physical presence in Prague will not be possible. If this scenario will occur we will be refunding 200EUR as a discount for the online version of the courses.
COVID-19 Tests upon arrival to Prague you might be asked to take a COVID test to avoid quarantine or you will have to take the test before your departure to Prague at the airport. In that case, we have decided to contribute to the testing and reimburse you in the amount of 100,- EUR. More info here .
COVID-19 Cancellation fee - in case a particular course will be cancelled without an alternative course or the Summer school program will not be happening even in an ONLINE version due to Coronavirus in your country or in the Czech Republic, we will be refunding all amount so cancellation fee is 0,- EUR.
Terms and Conditions - Cancellation fees
Costs of living in Prague
For accommodation options, please visit the dedicated page
*Program/Course Outline is subject to change.