Important update in regard to COVID arrival measures:
From 21st of June 2021 all EU visitors are allowed to travel to the Czech Republic.
- majority of EU countries need only an Antigen or PCR before arrival
- those who hold a COVID pass don’t even need a test before arrival
- visitors from countries with bad pandemic situation might need a PCR and isolation upon arrival – updated list here
- countries outside of EU (third country nationals) are also allowed to travel if their pandemic situation is considered as low risk – updated list by Ministry of Health
- countries outside of EU (third country nationals) are also allowed to travel if they hold a visa or have permanent or other residency in EU – updated list by Ministry of Health
More information about the current situation – updated by the Ministry of Health of the Czech Republic
More information about the embassies and consulates of the Czech Republic abroad and their operating hours.