Course Fee: 725€
PRE-REGISTRATIONS OPEN – GET YOUR SEAT IN THE COURSE FOR THE SEASON 2018 WITH DISCOUNT 100€ UNTIL 31/12/2017.
Apply NOW! Category: 1 16.7. - 27.7. O Online Marketing and Business Development
LECTURER TO BE ANNOUNCED
The main objective of this course is to introduce you to the tools, principles and methods for developing and maintaining web pages.
You will learn techniques such as:
Schedule: Monday - Friday, 9:00 - 14:00
- Planning web based communication
- Including “free” libraries and services in web solutions with an understanding of the pros and cons
Credits: You will receive an official Certificate of Attendance upon completion of your course. Please inform the organizing staff if you require any extra supplements, such as Transcript of Records. The student is eligible to receive up to 5 ECTS credits, however please follow the instructions here and consult the acknowledgment process with your university in advance.
Price: Course fee includes the application fee, study materials and afternoon / evening social activities and events, welcome and goodbye drink. Other expenses, such as transportation, meals, accommodation, insurance, personal expenses, extra activities (such as trips outside town, entrance fees, some of the sport activities and rentals), and required equipment (i.e. personal laptop) are not included in the price.
Accommodation: For accommodation options, please visit the dedicated page here.
This course is new to our Summer school course selection. However the lecturer has years of experience in the field.
The student will get the skills to:
- Design and plan a simple web solution
- Use common editors and tools for web development
- Interest in creating web solutions for web.
- Familiar with computers, files, folders and documents.
The student will gain knowledge about:
- The internet and how it is used for world wide web solutions
- Central web terminology
- Different tools for web development
The student will learn to:
- To enter into a partnership with, for example, programmers and other professionals to develop web solutions
- To develop concepts in a problem-orientated approach
- Using web technologies for communication and business
The learning objectives are tested in an examination consisting of a written and an oral part.
During the course a concept will be prepared which will be the basis for an oral presentation and a written report. The duration of the presentation is 10-15 minutes. The development process must be documented in writing in the form of a report.
One mark will be given for the overall performance (presentation/report).
Do you have any questions? Let us know!