Online Marketing Challenge
You have an exclusive opportunity to join our most popular and successful course, already taught third year in a row!
In this course you will learn everything about online marketing to get you started. You will learn how to create marketing strategy and various online marketing channels – PPC and RTB, social media, e-mail, affiliate, content marketing, and more. You will gain knowledge about SEO and web analytics, website development and implementation of online marketing, and also where to find newest information, trends and tools.
Course Fee: 725€
PRE-REGISTRATIONS OPEN – GET YOUR SEAT IN THE COURSE FOR THE SEASON 2018 WITH DISCOUNT 100€ UNTIL 31/12/2017.
Apply NOW! Category: 2 30.7. - 10.8. O Online Marketing and Business Development
Kateřina is a freelancer in the field of online marketing and focuses mainly on social media and content marketing. She has worked in the international corporation as well as some marketing agencies. She creates a complete strategy for corporate social networks, takes care of their advertising campaigns and community management, and creates content for their websites. She also teaches companies and individuals how to success in the online world.
You can check her LinkedIn profile here.
I hate plain talking! This is the reason why I (the tutor) have decided to teach a seminar with cooperation with real businesses! I am going to introduce you the world of online marketing, show you how the channels are connected and teach you how to measure everyhing you do online. See the Skills and Syllabus tabs for more information.Schedule: Monday - Friday, 9:00 - 14:00
Credits: You will receive an official Certificate of Attendance upon completion of your course. Please inform the organizing staff if you require any extra supplements, such as Transcript of Records. The student is eligible to receive up to 5 ECTS credits, however please follow the instructions here and consult the acknowledgment process with your university in advance.
Price: Course fee includes the application fee, study materials and afternoon / evening social activities and events, welcome and goodbye drink. Other expenses, such as transportation, meals, accommodation, insurance, personal expenses, extra activities (such as trips outside town, entrance fees, some of the sport activities and rentals), and required equipment (i.e. personal laptop) are not included in the price.
Accommodation: For accommodation options, please visit the dedicated page here.
Maria, Germany - Online Marketing Challenge
„You apply for a course, in my case Online Marketing, and you get a lifetime experience. It´s not only the knowledge you gain, it´s the people your meet and the friends you make, the ambitious teachers and caring organizing team you get to know, it´s the spirit of an international summer school that makes these two weeks truly amazing.“
Digital Marketing is a very broad mixture of marketing channels and people. After completion of the course, attendees will be able to:
- Create online marketing strategy
- Understand various online channels including
- PPC and RTB marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- E-mail Marketing
- Affiliate Marketing
- Content Marketing
- Understand basics of SEO and web analytics
- Understand the process of website development and how to include online marketing channels.
- Use the bets tools on the market and where to find the latest information and updates.
Course will be built on practical workshops on real company cases.
Students must be intermediate in spoken English (B1).
For tasks to be performed in class they need to have access to a computer.
Basics of HTML programming may be an advantage but it is not neccessary.
Day 1 - Introduction
Day 2 – WordPress part 1
- Welcome ONLINE guys!
- Introducing the world of online marketing and its endless possibilities.
- Introducing the team project of this course – Make your own online company.
- Let´s start with… blogging!
Day 3 – WordPress part 2 + SEO
- Basics of website development
- Introduction to CMS – WordPress
Day 4 – Social Networks part 1
- Creating a websites for your team project
- Basics of SEO
Day 5 – Social Networks part 2
- Social Media Marketing.
- Communication in the world of social media.
- Using Facebook and Instagram for business purposes.
Day 6 – Web Analytics
- Twitter, Snapchat, YouTube, LinkedIn and the others
- Creating a social media plan for your team project
Day 7 – PPC in Facebook
- Introduction to web analytics
- You cannot do marketing if you do not know how to measure it!
- Google Analytics
Day 8 – PPC in Adwords
- Introduction to Facebook Ads Manager
- Measuring campaigns on Facebook
- Creating campaign in Ads Manager
Day 9 – Email Marketing
- PPC and RTB.
- Creating campaign in Adwords (and Bing)
- Retargeting and Remarketing
Day 10 – Big final
- Introduction to email marketing
- How to use MailChimp
- Creating your own email campaing
- Basic of IT Project Management
- Presentation of your team projects
- Graduation ceremony
Do you have any questions? Let us know!