In this course you will learn all you need to become aspiring graphic designer. You will learn how to sketch and prepare your project, how to turn it into reality using modern software and hardware tools, and how to edit it to a final version. You will also gain knowledge about current trends and popular methods in graphic design and its presentation.
Course Fee: 750€
Register NOW! Category: 2 30.7. - 10.8. A Arts
Graphic Design course should deal with the most common topics in the most commercial sphere of advertising and graphic design branch. Hopefully students will learn how to approach to a different requests in graphic design and how to make successful visual communication.
To be updated
To be updated
The course is designed for advanced students in graphic design branch. Students should have basic or advanced skill with Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop.
Materials that will be needed:
- computer (PC or Mac) with installed Adobe programs (Illustrator and Photoshop)
- soft pencils, pens and some papers they will use during designing
- graphic tablet is not requested but it is huge advantage to have it
Schedule: Monday - Friday, 9:00 - 14:00
Credits: You will receive an official Certificate of Attendance upon completion of your course. Please inform the organizing staff if you require any extra supplements, such as Transcript of Records. The student is eligible to receive up to 5 ECTS credits, however please follow the instructions here and consult the acknowledgment process with your university in advance.
Price: Course fee includes the application fee, study materials and afternoon / evening social activities and events, welcome and goodbye drink. Other expenses, such as transportation, meals, accommodation, insurance, personal expenses, extra activities (such as trips outside town, entrance fees, some of the sport activities and rentals), and required equipment (i.e. personal laptop) are not included in the price.
Accommodation: For accommodation options, please visit the dedicated page here.
- Sketching and drawing - The most significant part of designing anything in graphic industry. Students do not need to be skilled in drawing, this part should teach them how to work with the beginning ideas.
- Logo design - The part where ideas gets it's form and become actual design for companies, services, or products.
- Typography - Students needs to know how to work with texts, fonts and basic principles of typography - it's effects and even psychology used via typo to clients, selection of proper fonts with Corporate Identities or product designs.
- Product design - Lot of companies and services offers their own new products, students will learn how to approach to a product design, how to find connection between company identity and product attributes.
- Corporate identity - This part should connect all the exercises together to make functional identity of a company (there will be selection of various kinds of businesses). Final state will contain brand manual.
Do you have any questions? Let us know!