Jedna z největších výzev moderních společností je vybudovat silnou a známou značku. Otázkou však je, jak dosáhnout, aby se zrovna Vaše společnost stala všeobecně známým ,,household name‘‘? V tomto kurzu získáte všechny nutné znalosti a dovednosti, abyste tohoto cíle dosáhli; ať už se jedná o strategický marketing a plánování, public relations, komunikaci se zákazníky, základy podnikové ekonomie, průzkum trhu a mnoho dalšího!
Registrujte se nezávazně zde! Kategorie: 2 31. 7. – 11. 8. O Online Marketing and Business Development
Podrobnosti ke kurzu
Brading is not merely restricted to the adverts which we see around us every day. It isnt easy to convince someone to reach into their pocket and shell out cash for any product or services….especially with so much competition in all markets. Branding is a proces sof understanding the mixture of needs, wants and demands…and the subjective and objektive attitudes and opinions of each potential customer. His Branding workshop will help you to understand context, get valuable insights, come with innovative ideas, experience the power of immediate planning and results of manipulating and teaching people about products and services.
You will become researcher, strategist, storyteller, designer, developer and entrepreneur during the two week work shop. This course is going to place a heavy emphasis on taking Branding Tudory and using it in real life situations. Case studies of large companies and small companies will be used in addition to classical and not-quite-so-classical pedagogical tools (Just wait til you do that mystery shop…it will blow your mind!!).
Schedule: Monday - Friday, 9:00 - 14:00
Credits: You will receive an official Certificate of Attendance upon completion of your course. Please inform the organizing staff if you require any extra supplements, such as Transcript of Records. The student is eligible to receive up to 5 ECTS credits, however please follow the instructions here and consult the acknowledgment process with your university in advance.
Price: Course fee includes the application fee, study materials and afternoon / evening social activities and events, welcome and goodbye drink. Other expenses, such as transportation, meals, accommodation, insurance, personal expenses, extra activities (such as trips outside town, entrance fees, some of the sport activities and rentals), and required equipment (i.e. personal laptop) are not included in the price.
Accommodation: For accommodation options, please visit the dedicated page here.
(EN) This course is new to our Summer school course selection. However the lecturer has years of experience in the field.
- Provide an appreciation of the role of brands in consumers’ daily experiences and in creating shareholder value
- Increase fluency with the core principles underlying a consumer-centric approach to brand strategy, and create familiarity with research tools that illuminate the meaning and strength of any particular brand
- Augment students’ ability to think creatively and critically about the strategies and tactics involved in building, leveraging, defending, and sustaining inspired brands
- Encourage the application of brand principles to oneself – so as to be aware when building and communicating one’s own personal and professional reputation
B1 CEF absolute minimum, B2 and above strongly recommended
This course is designed for students enrolled in a relevant bachelor’s course or students wishing to start their own businesses or beging a career with existing marketing/advertising firms
A laptop (or a tablet) is strongly recommended
Each meeting will have tasks and assignments. These daily tasks will be a mixture of team work and indivdual work. These tasks alone will determine the students grade. Students will receive immediate same day feebdack on all assignments. A final project of a branding campaign will also be assigned All workshop tasks combined will comprise of 75% of the student’s grade, and the branding campaign will comprise the remaining 25%.
- Branding and Positioning
- Parts of the Brand: Logo, Slogans and Content/Text
- Segmenting and Targeting Customers Groups
- Customer Behavior
- Psychology of consumers
- Building an Advertising Campaign for Brand Awareness
- Brand Assessments and Re-branding
- How other people/sales staff will ruin your Brand
- Mystery Shopping in Praha
- Product Services and Branding Strategies (Brand equity, building strong brands and managing brands)
- Branding using Advertising and/or PR
- Publics and how to Brand to them
- Social Media Branding
- ROI vs. ROS
- Brand Loyalty
- Creating THE message and finding real customers
- The Pepsi Challenge
- The 5 P’s of Mktg in a brand (Price, Place, Promo, Product and Packaging)
- In class task
- Create a complete Branding campaign for a real company
Máte jakékoliv otázky? Napište nám!